Cloud Solutions are Transforming Businesses
Save money on in-house hardware by moving services and data to the cloud.
What is the cloud?
The cloud is virtual and therefore does not require any hardware of your own to deliver a service. Cloud technology can deliver that service to you, without having to install anything or have it on a server at your business. This is something that you can access remotely, or via the Internet through your web browser. Offsite, secure third party data centers manage all of your cloud data so that you can access it at your convenience.
You May Already be Using the Cloud
Are you using Gmail? Amazon Music? A Kindle? Dropbox? These are all cloud services that store the data you access. All you have to do is log in to their servers to get what you need. If you use an Apple iPhone or iPad, then you’re familiar with the iCloud service, the cloud technology that allows you to sync and upload your photos and contacts.
Why Use the Cloud?
The cloud is convenient for accessing and backing up data no matter where you go. With it, you can access servers anywhere, rather than just locally from your office. This allows you to perform your job duties at home and on the go! There is no need to carry around (and risk losing) USB drives with sensitive information on them. If you lose that USB drive, then your files are gone forever. If you back them up to the cloud or store them there, however, you can easily retrieve that data.
All the features business users need
Hosted Email packs a complete personal information management system into a compact, easy-to-use interface. Business email users have different needs and requirements than personal users. Email clients like Gmail® or Yahoo® are great for staying in touch with friends and family, but when your business relies on email, you need more.
- Access to mail, calendar, contacts, tasks, and notes from
- Use our easy webmail client or a desktop client, like
Outlook®, or Thunderbird®
- Access mail on your iPhone®, Android®, Windows® Phone or BlackBerry® device
- Optional Mobile Sync for Hosted Email
- View/share/edit users’ calendars
- Share calendars outside of your domain with iCal® support
- Easy, user-controlled undelete feature recovers purged email
for up to two weeks
- Maintain and track task lists
- Create group contacts lists
- Companywide contact lists
- 25GB mailboxes
- 50MB attachments (about 500 JPEG images)
- Mail filtering controls and enhanced searching
- Optional email password synced with Active Directory® login
Be Prepared with Email Archiving
Businesses are under more pressure than ever to maintain solid email archiving and retention procedures. Archiving can help you address some regulatory requirements that affect how you retain and retrieve email.
Why Do I Need Archiving?
Certain industry regulations require multiple avenues of protection from a simple backup plan to retention of detailed message header information. If your business relies on email for communication, you should know the impact these laws and regulations have on your email.
How Can GoTech Help?
With properly archived and retrievable email, your messages are automatically retained and immediately accessible when requested. Offloading your archiving management to GoTech reduces internal server load, improves production server operation and saves IT resources. With the email archive you can:
- Capture, index, and safely store up to nine copies of auditable email; including header information, body, and attachment content
- Use full text search capabilities to find email based on message components in a secure web-based search and discovery interface
- Maintain original message integrity using WORM technology to assign date/time stamps and unique headers to safeguard against deletion
- Export to standards-based formats like .pst, .pdf, .txt, and mime
- Gain unlimited storage
Hosted Microsoft Exchange 2016
Exchange without the headaches.
WORK FROM ANYWHERE, ANYTIME.
Exchange email users get full access to their email folders, contacts and calendars from Microsoft Outlook, on any web browser, or mobile device (iPhone®, Android® or iPad®). Changes made to emails, contacts or calendars are kept up to date when accessed from another device.
Exchange makes collaborating with co-workers, customers and suppliers easy. Shared calendaring allows users to easily schedule meetings with co-workers and eliminates scheduling conflicts for resources such as rooms and equipment. We give you all of the functionality of a dedicated Exchange server for a fixed, monthly cost.
KEY BENEFITS AND FUNCTIONALITY
- 100GB mailboxes
- 50MB attachments (about 500 JPEG images)
- Outlook downloads available for Windows and Mac clients
- Outlook Web Access (OWA) Premium
- RSS subscription delivery
- Share contacts, tasks, calendar, and notes
- Calendar sharing with read/write options
- ActiveSync available for iPhone®, iPad®, Android®, and Windows® mobile devices
- Optional BlackBerry® Enterprise Licenses for BlackBerry devices
- Free resource mailboxes for conference room and equipment scheduling
- Global Address List (GAL) and 1GB public folder space
- Premium spam and virus protection
- Email password synced with Active Directory login
Leverage the power of cloud with enterprise-class, cost-effective Microsoft Office productivity, email and collaboration solutions.
GOTECH IMPLEMENTS, MANAGES & SUPPORTS YOUR OFFICE 365 SOLUTION
The largest companies in the world trust Microsoft solutions for productivity, communications and collaboration. Thanks to Office 365, you can have
the same enterprise-level solution with a much more affordable price tag.
Count on the experts at GoTech to implement, manage and support Office 365— integrating online versions of Microsoft’s email and collaboration software with the familiar Office suite—and delivering it all in a convenient cloud-based delivery model. Gain increased security, 24/7 reliability and higher user productivity in an easy-to-budget, affordable month-to-month subscription.